Working at Clean Harbors
At Clean Harbors, Your Work Makes a Difference
No matter where in the company your career may take you, your work will truly matter. As our business continues to develop and grow across different markets, you will have ever expanding opportunities to influence the way today's business impacts our environment.
- Technical Services: provides management and disposal services for a large range of hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
- Industrial Services: provides industrial and specialty services to refineries, chemical plants, pulp and paper mills, and other industrial facilities. The service offer includes: high pressure and chemical cleaning, catalyst handling, material processing and industrial lodging services.
- Field Services: provide a wide variety of environmental cleanup services on customer sites or at other locations based on a scheduled or emergency response basis.
- Our Safety-Kleen subsidiary is the leading company in used oil recycling and re-refining as well as in parts washers and environmental solutions in North America.
- Our Kleen Performance Products division focuses on the production and distribution of high quality oil products.
- The Oil and Gas Field Services division provides exploration, surface rentals, solids control and environmental services to the Energy sector serving oil and gas exploration, production and power generation.