Material Handler/General Labor
US - UT - Salt Lake City
Our Material Handlers is responsible for completing all assigned warehouse duties in a safe and responsible manner. This individual will work within all local, state, and federal rules and regulations and follow all Safety-Kleen policies and procedures.
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies and processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time
- Unload containerized waste from the route truck
- Reload route trucks with supplies and equipment for next day’s runs
- Stock the warehouse with received materials
- Prepare waste loads for shipment
- Housekeeping in the branch (painting, picking up trash, sweeping, cleaning, straightening)
- Supervise third party bulk liquid transfers
- Assist with inventory count at warehouse
- Other duties as required
- High School diploma or GED required
- 1+ years’ work experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow specific instructions
- Forklift driving skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision at times
Thermo Fluids, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc., provides quality environmental services through a network of branch facilities in 21 U.S. states. The company services more than 20,000 customers, offering a broad range of environmental services that includes used oil recycling, used oil filter recycling, antifreeze products, and antifreeze recycling. Its industrial waste management services include vacuum services, and hazardous waste management.
With an emphasis on customer confidence and protection, Thermo Fluids offers the industry exclusive Green Shield Services program, which combines the very best in collection and recycling services with best practices for a sustainable environment.
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive day rate plus commission structure
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance after 30 days of active employment
- 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company