Clean Harbors is seeking a Branch Manager to join their safety conscious team in Las Vegas, NV! The branch manager is responsible for the overall branch operations, including ensuring safe, cost effective, and efficient day-to-day management. As well as providing direction, growth and ensuring the success of the Company and its Employees.
Having a strong sales aptitude is an asset. This role is responsible to drive revenue growth, as well as project quoting.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages DOE and this role is BONUS eligible
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Direct and optimize overall operations in the assigned geographic area;
- Ensure the communication of all required report information is provided to all pertinent departments;
- Review operational reports with attention to operational problems, customer concerns, and regulatory compliance and safety issues, and provide operational input;
- Business development including quoting new business and obtaining new customers;
- Monitor overall branch performance with special attention to safety and environmental issues, providing solutions to problems that repeatedly affect branch performance or could lead to future issues;
- Provide overall leadership and direction while maintaining a secure and respectful team-oriented workplace;
- Ensure employees are operating according to company goals, objectives, and core values by monitoring and reinforcing employee compliance with Company Policies & Procedures as well as government and industry regulations;
- Ensure staff are following safe work practices, completing job duties efficiently and that adequate support is provided;
- Conduct periodic field visits to inspect the equipment and working environment;
- Work closely with District Manager to monitor safety statistics and ensure compliance with reporting procedures regarding accidents/incidents and reporting, reviewing important documents submitted;
- Aggressively market the Company services and seek growth opportunities in addition to maintaining collaborative and profitable relationships with customer organizations;
- Prepare annual budget, based on market projections, needs for refurbishments, capital expenditures and fleet additions including the enforcement of cost controls and general efficiencies to ensure achievement of financial targets and profit margins while monitoring of all repair and maintenance costs and taking corrective actions when required, planning, organizing, directing and controlling all major maintenance to provide AFE’s to maintain budget guidelines;
- Monitor on-going updates of equipment and parts inventories and general purchasing process to ensure quality and cost effectiveness while ensuring 100% compliance with regulated certification requirements for equipment and personnel training;
- Perform annual Performance Reviews of all staff under your management and participate in the evaluation and development of niche markets to enhance profitability;
- Identify and communicate potential growth opportunities for the company to the Operations Team;
- Direct weekly meetings to ensure effective dissemination of information and tasks to applicable departments and employees;
- Participate in the preparation of annual recommendations for field and office staff with regards to compensation recommendations, training and bonuses;
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management, required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 5+ Years overall experience required;
- Industry knowledge and experience;
- Established networks and recognition within the industry;
- Experience creating and understanding budgets including analysis and creation;
- Familiarity with all service offerings within the company;
- Excellent computer skills with applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook);
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to maintain effective professional relationships while leading/mentoring in a team atmosphere;
- A team player, with the ability to be a collaborative team member and supportive leader;
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet and professional manner;
- Strong attention to detail and well-developed organizational skills.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.