The Corporate Account Support Representative 2 is primarily responsible for the execution of all phases of the contract lifecycle for various corporate accounts, including managing contract pricing, pricing conditions, ensuring proper links occur within company systems, and generating customer reports. the level 2 position is designated to those employees handling the most demanding and largest of our corporate accounts.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Administer the customer’s contract ensuring proper signatures are in place, documents are filed correctly, and distributed to all appropriate parties.
- Support the bid or contract extension process as it relates to the layout and structure of the pricing documents and pricing conditions.
- Ensure the contract pricing rates follow contractual agreements and are properly set up in company systems, working closely with contract pricing and the Price Improvement Team (PIT)personnel, when price increases are initiated and new waste-streams are added to our rate tables.
- Review quote language and rates to ensure that contract agreements are followed; Ensure pricing additions made to the system have Corporate Account Manager approval.
- Serve as the customer contact for all e-procurement system inquiries; Work with the local sales team to ensure that purchase orders are updated correctly in the system, when purchase orders are received.
- Ensure that disposal restrictions are accurate and in place for all generators within assigned customer.
- Administer report generation for all assigned accounts according to the set schedule or request.
- Act as the central point of contact for corporate clients requiring centralized management.
- Work with local customer service and sales teams to ensure the customer’s contract is being adhered to especially with regards to pricing.
- Serve as back up customer contact to the corporate account manager for assigned accounts.
- Supports the Corporate Account Manager (CAM) on customer deliverables, special projects, and problem resolution.
- Support Vertical Vice Presidents with customer requests and contract management on Vertical Accounts unassigned to CAMs.
- Work with Collectors, CAM and local Account Management on receivable issues.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- High School diploma or equivalency required. Bachelor’s degree in environmental science or other science related disciplines.
- 1-3 years’ experience with Clean Harbors contract systems.
- 1+ years Clean Harbors sales or customer service experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Clean Harbors sales and marketing strategies.
- Domain knowledge and experience with Clean Harbors systems.
- Familiarity with EPA, DOT and applicable state and local regulations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- RCRA and Hazardous Waste Management Training.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.