***$5000 SIGN ON BONUS***
Our branch in Cleveland, OH is hiring a Full Time Mobile Diesel Mechanic. This position will be responsible for conducting maintenance on our fleet of company vehicles, trucks, and heavy equipment.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of diesel truck repair experience required.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record with Commercial Drivers License (CDL) where required. Able to pass a comprehensive Background and Drivers qualification check .
Other security identification clearance may be required for Facility access.
- OSHA 24 hour training.
- Brake Inspector Certification, DOT certified in FHWA Inspections and Air Brakes required.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory (greater than 70% travel required).
- Enhance maintenance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Proven Heavy Duty Technician Experience
- Must be willing to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and overtime as required
- Determine vehicle condition by conducting inspections, scheduled PM's and diagnostic tests; identifying worn and damaged parts & replacement as necessary
- Certifications in related fields preferred (Freightliner, Sterling, Western Star, Detroit Diesel, Cummins, Allison, CAT, Eaton Fuller)
- Must have experience in Engines Chassis Drive-line Hydraulic systems Brakes A/C systems Electronic systems
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors/Safety-Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video along with additional information! www.careers.cleanharbors.com/working-here Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.