*********$7,500 SIGN ON BONUS***********
This position is in Houston - I-45 South and Beltway 8 a
SAFE AND FUN Job you will ever have with huge rewards and EXCELLENT Earning potential*
Several ways to make EXTRA $$$$ EVERYDAY ON TOP OF YOUR SALARY*
APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration.
EARN A GREAT INCOME DOING GREAT THINGS!!
We are looking for a Certified Welder/Fabricator to add to our team in our Houston, TX branch. This is an opportunity to work for a growing company that offers advancement to top performers.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive above market hourly rates with weekly overtime opportunities!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Perform fabrication, cutting, and welding on heavy equipment;
- Produce quality product while focusing on given standards.
- Log all necessary entries of time and materials into electronic repair order system.
- Ensure the shop area is kept clean, tidy and free of hazards at all times.
- Performs other welding duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
- 3+ years of welding/fabricating experience required;
- 3G or 4G Welding certification with the ability to weld MIG snd Flux Core required;
- Experience performing flat welding and pipefitting with steel preferred;
- Experience with welding aluminum and mild steel required;
- Basic hand tools such as pressure winch, rafter square, and die grinder required;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and related software;
- Forklift and heavy equipment experienced preferred.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company. *CH