The Opportunity: The Waste Technician is responsible for the performance of tasks associated with handling of hazardous materials at a customer site located in Palmdale, CA.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our # 1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Make chemical pickups throughout customer facility as directed.
- Conduct chemical bulking/consolidation as required.
- Proper packaging of waste to maximize efficiency and maintain compliance.
- Ensure work area maintained in a neat and orderly manner.
- Participate in spill response on customer’s site as needed.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com. Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video! Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1+ years of related work experience.
- 40 Hour OSHA, DOT preferred.
- Attention to detail, able to take and follow direction, and to perform multiple tasks.
- Ability to interface with customers.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.