Clean Harbors Cleveland, OH is looking for a Field Administration Manager to join their safety conscious team! The Field Administration Manager supports the administrative operations spread across the Midwest Region.
Monday-Friday, average schedule 8 am to 5 pm
Remote work available
Some overnight travel required
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Oversight of administration performance for multiple operations in the Midwest region with high focus on billing and large project administrative management;
- Process and performance review and improvement;
- Implementation of corporate initiatives;
- Direct support during large turnaround projects or event work;
- Represent Administrative Department with key accounts, manage customer system implementations;
- 25-30% overnight travel required;
- Navigate customer billing systems and invoice portals with proficiency;
- Extensive use of intermediate level Excel for data gathering and reporting;
- Assures billing of the business with expectation that billing is accomplished following internal policies and procedures and within customer expectations;
- Respond in a timely manner to all billing issues/questions on unbilled reports;
- Assists in collections of and complete and submit short pay and credit rebill requests as needed.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelors in business, environmental science or related discipline preferred;
- Previous experience in an administrative related role (invoicing, payroll, A/R, A/P) preferred;
- Willing to travel away from home up to 25-30% of the time;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and related programs;
- Strong customer service and communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task in a complex and fluid environment.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.