****$5000 SIGN ON BONUS****
Safety-Kleen Stoughton MA is looking for a Professional Class B Route Driver to join our safety conscious team! As a Local Route Driver you will be responsible for pick up of waste oil and anti-freeze with a Class B Tanker Truck at customer locations such as garages, automotive dealerships, quick change oil companies, fleet maintenance facilities, bus companies, airports and rental car companies.
M-F - no overnight travel
Do you enjoy...
- Working directly with customers?
- Driving locally?
- Doing more than just dock to dock pick-up and delivery?
- Being home every night?
Then a Safety-Kleen Oil Sales and Service Representative sounds like the job for you!
Why drive for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5 as shown by our CSA ratings!
- Competitive wages and generous paid time off;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component;
- Company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Company provided vehicles and equipment;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
What does it take to drive for Safety-Kleen?
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- Currently hold a CDL Class B;
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements preferred
- 1-3 years of sales, service, and route related driving experience;
- Prior experience in B2B sales preferred;
- Willingness to complete a background check, drug test, and physical.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. Come help us save the world!
For additional information about driver career opportunities, you can call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
To learn more about Safety-Kleen, and to view and apply online for exciting opportunities in our company, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
Safety-Kleen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or based on any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.