Safety-Kleen Woburn MA, is looking for a Terminal Operator (Warehouse Supervisor) to join their safety conscious team! This position is responsible for loading and unloading tanker trucks in a tank farm environment. You will transfer the material and tank samples of the material and monitor the process flow. This position will also require a Class B CDL in order to operate several trucks at the facility.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Loading and unloading tanker transports, route trucks, railcars and barges
- Transfer product throughout the facility
- Maintenance of facility tanks, pipes and valves
- Gauging of tanks and inventory control
- Operations of boiler to heat tanks
What does it take to work for us?
- Attention to detail
- Mechanical aptitude
- Communication skills
- Basic computer skills
Join our team today!
To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint.
PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.