Clean Harbors Environmental Services is seeking an entry level Terminal Operator I. The ideal candidate will be highly interested and motivated in joining an organization dedicated to career development.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Company provided CDL training.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Responsible for loading and unloading tanker trucks located in a Tank Farm environment;
- Responsible for taking samples of materials (Oil);
- Transferring materials throughout the facility;
- Monitoring the process flow of liquid materials.
Your on The Job Training (OJT) will consist of training on the following:
- Day-to-day planning, transfer coordination and execution of proper paperwork for bulk liquid management;
- Monitors and ensures that all key deadlines are met within guidelines from onsite Facility Manager and Sr. Terminal Operator;
- Ensures proper follow-up procedures are implemented to ensure proper drum transfer compliance requirements; ten (10) day compliance periods;
- Communication to proper management on issues related to compliance, DOT and other issues that could impact the business and compliance.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action.
At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today!
To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Invest in us and we invest in YOU!