**$3,000 Sign-on Bonus available for a candidate who is hired into this role**
Clean Harbors Tualatin, OR is looking for a Wastewater Treatment Technician / Laborer to join their safety conscious team.
Our Wastewater Treatment Technicians are responsible for maintaining operational compliance of waste water treatment systems and storage of hazardous waste.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operate and maintenance water treatment equipment;
- Monitoring the storage, transport, and disposal of waste;
- Conduct routine sample testing of various compounds throughout the campus.
- Maintain operating records for industrial wastewater, and hazardous waste programs, such as daily, weekly, and monthly reports, per site and regulatory requirements.
- Analyze and act on a variety of data and instrument reading, and respond quickly to site operations problems;
- Performs non-emergency and emergency response activities that deal with biological, chemical and etiological materials;
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency;
- 6 or more months of Wastewater Treatment industry experience;
- Valid Driver’s License and Clean Motor Vehicle Record;
- Experience using computers including using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability to work overtime, support after-hour emergency response, or weekend hours as needed;
- Safety oriented mindset with the determination to follow all procedures and policies.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.