The Oil Sales Representative, known internally as a Market Oil Specialist, focuses on building our blended lubricants business within the automotive, construction, and fleet industries and more.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Act as the lubricant subject matter expert providing technical guidance to Account Managers and Sales and Service Organization;
- Drive new and profitable lubricant business through cold calling, networking, internal and external leads, existing customers and other associated methods;
- Prepare sales plans and forecasts, monitor and track plans to ensure sales quota is met and/or exceeded;
- Develop and propose customer solutions utilizing our vast product and service offerings;
- Salesforce for activity management and growth initiatives;
- Prepare information for customer specific requests, including role and scope of job, including margins and overall profitability;
- Weekly territory travel is required, with overnight travel as required;
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Ability to bridge cross functional boundaries within an organization, ability to make decisions in an adverse situations;
- Strong business acumen, strong computer skills (MS Office), time management and organizational skills;
- Strong problem solving skills, prior experience using CRM software tools and reporting;
- 5+ years business to business sales experience; Lubricant experience preferred
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.