**Growth Opportunities Available**
**Compensation = Base Hourly + OT + Additional Income**
Our Cloquet, MN team is looking for a full time Route Sales and Service Driver. In this position, you will be responsible for operating a Class B box truck to provide onsite service for parts washer machines and sell productions/services in a defined route. This position will focus on servicing automotive repair, fleets, and manufacturing type businesses. Our Route Sales and Service Drivers provide regularly scheduled parts cleaner service, containerized waste collection for proper disposal, and deliver petroleum based lubricants and other related products. We invest in you from day one, by providing you with an exemplary company paid training program, to ensure your success with Safety-Kleen.
Why work for Safety Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive wages + Referral Bonuses up to $7,500;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- May visit 10-12 customer sites per day;
- Switch out 15 & 30 gallon drums of solutions;
- Service parts washer machines and clean out sediment from sinks;
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the field;
- Able to work 10-12 hours per day as needed;
- Class B CDL license Required;
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement Required;
- Previous route driving experience Preferred;
- Strong customer service background and sales experience strongly preferred;
- Previous experience in an labor intensive role.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.