Location: Cantonment, FL, United States
Date Posted: Jun 9, 2022
Job ID: 112989
The Technician is responsible for the safe and proper execution of HydroChemPSC jobs
across all services lines.
* High school diploma / GED or equivalent experience.
Skills and experience:
* Specific vocational preparation including classroom safety training, on-the-job training and essential experience gained on other jobs.
* Language proficiency: understand English at a level to comprehend safety training and respond to instructions in emergency situations.
* Valid driver license and other requirements of company’s driving policy required when driving company vehicle or using personal vehicle on company business.
* Must be knowledgeable in the operation of emergency equipment, such as fire extinguishers.
* Needs to have a Federal Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC).
* Operate equipment such as forklifts.
* Responsible for safety policies and procedures of both the company and the customer, including hands-on information regarding operations, safety, equipment, emergency response and administrative functions.
* Hands-on operation of manual and automated hydroblasting equipment.
* Operation of special equipment, such thermal desorption unit and / or centrifuges.
* Operate equipment by energizing the pumping equipment.
* Perform routine maintenance on company equipment being used on the job.
* Additional duties as assigned Working Environment:
* Industrial setting, refinery