Clean Harbors is seeking an HR Operations Supervisor to oversee a team of representatives that answer telephone, email, and Service Now inquiries about benefits, recruiting, payroll, and policy related questions in a service center or shared service environment.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Supervises the operation of a Employee Care Center responsible for processing various employee change transactions and answering questions related to employee benefits and HR policies
- Develop and monitor customer service level commitments (SLCs), objectively measure achievement of SLCs and share this information with customers
- Assists in the establishment and implementation of service standards. Analyzes operations and efficiency of the care center. Identifies trends and initiates changes/improvements necessary to achieve goals and objectives while ensuring customer needs are met without interruption to service levels.
- Handles more difficult calls as needed providing answers to inquiries regarding employee benefit programs, policies, or communications.
- Assist in review and improvement of business processes required to improve efficiency of the Employee Care Center Operations
- Assists in the creation and distribution of documentation addressing common employee questions or issues.
- Assist HR Operations Director on various long and short-term projects
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with PeopleSoft
- Advanced PC/Excel skills Required
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.