Our Fargo, ND Branch is currently seeking an Class B CDL Field Chemist who is responsible for driving a Class B box truck to various customer locations where they collect, identify, segregate, package, and transport hazardous and non-hazardous waste. We are looking for candidates with related experience in the environmental clean up and lab packing field. This position does require overnight travel, as often as 1-2 nights/week.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- $20 - $26 per hour depending on experience and CDL Class;
- Company iPhone phone with data;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous PTO plan
- Company paid for Certificiations, Extensive training and tuition remibursement programs;
- 401k program with a company matching component after 1 year;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Collects, identifies and packages hazardous and non-hazardous waste products;
- Samples, labels and prepares waste drums for pick-up and transport at customer locations;
- Loads wastes properly and segregates for compatibility on transport vehicle;
- Accumulates and records accurate billing information to ensure proper customer billing;
- Ensures customer satisfaction by understanding each customers’ specific disposal and packaging requirements;
- Overall quality control of waste materials to be shipped;
- Ensures drum count is correct and that drum conditions are shippable in accordance to company policies and procedures.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
- Minimum 1 year of environmental clean up or lab packing experience preferred;
- Education or background in chemical knowledge preferred;
- Class B CDL required;
- Hazmat endorsement preferred;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to travel overnight.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.