Clean Harbors Stoughton MA is looking for a Professional Class A Driver to join their safety conscious team! Our Class A Liquid Drivers operate tankers, vans, and roll-off dump trailers to transport hazardous and non-hazardous waste from generators to Clean Harbors facilities.
Why drive for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages and generous paid time off (Hourly; Time & 1/2 after 40hrs);
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component;
- Company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Company provided vehicles and equipment;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
Wondering what to expect in driving your career forward with Clean Harbors?
Class A Liquid Drivers perform a wide range of tasks, including:
- Transporting hazardous waste according to DOT and hazard waste regulations;
- Ensuring proper loading and unloading of materials;
- Maintaining various logs, worksheets, and reports;
- Adhering to pick-up and drop-off schedules;
- Communicating clearly with coordinators regarding daily times and demurrage;
- Maintaining, cleaning, and operating company equipment.
What does it take to drive for Clean Harbors?
- Currently hold a Class A CDL license;
- Possess Hazardous Waste and Taker Endorsements;
- 1 or more years of HAZMAT transportation experience;
- High School Diploma;
- Ability and willingness to travel and work on an on-call basis;
- Willingness to complete a background check, drug test, and physical.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, you can call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy, and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. Our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials.