Location: Gonzales, LA, United States
Date Posted: Jun 24, 2022
Category: Operations Supervisors
Job ID: 112495
The chemical cleaning crew leader is repsonsible for supervising and completion of multiple jobs requiring crews while safely operating necessary equipment on jobs requiring Chemical Cleaning technology for maintenance and turnarounds at client's site in accordance with client and business requirements and HPC company policies, practices and procedures.
* High school diploma or equivalent
Skills and experience:
* 3-plus years job related experience
* CDL License preferred
* Ability to conform to work hours
* Ability to complete all paperwork
* Chemical Awareness & Application Training
* Must provide Federal Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC).
* Instructs, provides feedback and directs and assists crew in performance of job duties to complete work in accordance with client requirements and HPC company policies, practices and procedures. Enforces HPC employee policies and may remove employee from job when required. Writes performance reviews and submits to management for review and action.
* Schedules job and crews.
* Dispatches crews based on calls received on nights and weekends.
* Reads work order and ensures all required equipment is available and operational prior to starting job.
* Inspects equipment and general work area prior to starting any job.
* Corrects deficiencies that may cause accidents, injuries, lost productivity or harm to equipment or that are inconsistent with client's requirements.
* Informs client as required regarding job status and client requirements.
* Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment when required.
* Completes all appropriate paperwork including service receipts, and submits to designated management.
* Trains Technicians and Operators on-the-job in equipment operation, service line processes and necessary paperwork.
* Operates all necessary equipment in the chemical cleaning service line in accordance with operation training and safety procedures.
* Performs other duties as assigned. Working Environment:
* Industrial setting, refinery, petrochemical, utilities, pulp and paper mills, etc.