Location: Deer Park, TX, United States
Date Posted: Jun 23, 2022
Category: Sales & Accounts
Job ID: 112710
The purpose of the Chemical Cleaning Manager in Training is to develop recent graduates with degrees that have an emphasis in a field that complements our industry for future positions in HPC Industrial Services management, sales or technical support positions.
About HPC Industrial Services
HPC Industrial Services, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
Assists Management in all aspects of operations, including field operations, safety, sales, maintenance, and administration for multiple Chemical Cleaning service lines.
• Perform duties in a Petrochemical & Refinery setting, working as either a technician or crew leader in training. Will be assigned a mentor to monitor and give direction, along with measuring progress during the assignment.
• Build/maintain excellent customer relationships.
• Plan, organize and execute daily maintenance/project work.
• Manage/promote Company’s purpose/priorities.
• Ensure optimal utilization of operational resources.
• Leverage technology/automation expertise/capability.
• After the 12-14-month training period the manager-in-training has the potential to be promoted into an open management role: such as Account Manager, Safety Coordinator, Alliance Specialist, Operations Manager, Branch Manager.
What Does it Take To Work for HPC Industrial Services/ Clean Harbors
Must not have any geographic limitations on work location.
HPC Industrial Services and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HPC Industrial Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.