The Plant Maintenance Manager oversees all maintenance activities at the facility and is responsible for managing the various functions of the maintenance department.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Responsible for managing various functions of the maintenance department, including, but not limited to electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, pipe fitting, welding and mechanical;
- Assures proper preventative maintenance of all plant equipment;
- Ability to assemble components and parts as required by manufacturers;
- Extensive working knowledge of all plant electrical equipment and applications;
- Maintains facility equipment through FAM(Facility Asset management) System;
- Ensures that work meets all applicable Health and Safety Standard Operating Procedures, holds employees accountable;
- Reviews all applicable SOP’s and ensures work meets compliance standards;
- Responsible for maintaining the plant within the compliance guidelines.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred;
- 5+ years maintenance management experience in a plant preferred;
- Background in Engineering strongly preferred, but not required;
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and electrical/pneumatic schematics;
- Proficiency in Windows based applications;
- CES trained at Supervisor level;
- Demonstrates proficiency in the following trades: instruments and electrical;
- 4+ years of specific trade or plant-related experience;
- 2+ years of management experience;
- Valid driver's license required.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.