Location: La Porte, TX, United States
Date Posted: Nov 7, 2022
Category: Operations Supervisors
Job ID: 112828
|Job Description and Requirements:||Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.|
Clean Harbors is seeking a Field Service Project Supervisor
• Responds to, supervises and completes work requested through Unscheduled Work Requests that involve labor and equipment.
• Performs job walks.
• Develops scope of work for special projects.
• Generate project and budgetary estimates. • On site supervision of Chemical Field Technicians and Equipment Operators.
• Provides training and updates to Chemical Field Technicians and Equipment Operators. • Performs other assignments as assigned by management
• High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelors in Chemistry, Biology, or Environmental Science preferred
• 2+ years experience in the Environmental Management industry
• 2+ years experience in environmental regulatory compliance
• CHMM/CHMP certification preferred
• 40 hours HAZWOPER training • RCRA compliance as well as all State and Federal waste and DOT codes
• Prior experience with electrical generators and PCB oils is preferred
• Familiarity with EPA, DOT, NRC, and applicable state and local regulations
• Working knowledge of Safety Leadership and management skills
• Proficient in Windows-based applications
• Always requires near visual acuity, speaking and listening
• Frequently requires sitting, standing, walking, grasping and reaching
• May occasionally require lifting up to 10lbs, pulling and/or pushing and carrying
Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Some positions also require a pre-hire medical exam. Must meet all work eligibility requirements. Environmentally-responsible business.