Location: Deer Park, TX, United States
Date Posted: May 26, 2022
Job ID: 112543
Clean Harbors is looking for a Facilities Engineer Manager for our Deer Park location in La Porte, TX.
This person will be responsible for the maintenance and improvement of our manufacturing plant. You will be responsible for assessing the facility's resource requirements, designing and optimizing the facility's layout and critical operational systems, and overseeing the maintenance of infrastructure and equipment.
To be successful as a facilities engineer, you should be able to develop and implement utility plans, perform system evaluations, and establish operational efficiency. A top-notch facilities engineer should have excellent project management skills and strong knowledge of structural code requirements.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
· Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
· Competitive wages
· Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
· Group 401K with company matching component
· Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
· Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
· Positive and safe work environments
· Gathering and analyzing data, blueprints, and reports.
· Determining facility and equipment specifications.
· Analyzing project costs and preparing budgets.
· Designing and overseeing the implementation of facility expansion, layout, various systems, and quality controls.
· Evaluating operational systems and facility infrastructure to ascertain and improve operational efficiencies.
· Developing processing plans and optimizing resource allocation.
· Planning and coordinating infrastructure and equipment maintenance schedules and activities.
· Coordinating and overseeing contractors performing maintenance activities.
· Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations, building codes, and health and safety standards.
· Preparing reports and compliance documentation.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors as a Lab Manager?
· Bachelor's degree in mechanical, electrical, or industrial engineering.
· At least 3 years of experience as a facilities engineer or in a similar role.
· Experience with AutoCAD, SAP, and MS Office.
· Knowledge of the building process and construction principles.
· Knowledge of relevant regulations and building codes.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.