Our Ithaca, MI branch is currently seeking a Field Service Foreman to join the team! The Field Service Foreman is responsible for the supervision of Field Technicians, tasks associated with operation of remediation systems, the construction of remediation systems to perform water treatment to contaminated soil, water and air, tank cleaning, high pressure water blasting, emergency response clean-up, hazardous waste clean-up and the handling of hazardous materials; as well as ensuring that the work is performed on time and within budget while ensuring Health and Safety requirements are adhered to.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages paid on a weekly basis, overtime opportunities available;
- Company Crew Truck;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Oversees projects associated with tank cleaning, plant shut down, spill cleanup and emergency response;
- Supervises and monitors confined space entries and emergency response operations, at times performing confined space entry as well;
- Ensures that the proper inspections and calibrations have been performed on life-monitoring equipment before taking them on-site;
- Allocates manpower, organizes crews and delegates job responsibilities for Field Service projects;
- Allocates and verifies that the appropriate equipment is available and on-site to complete the project;
- Ensures all required daily paperwork is completed accurately and submitted in a timely manner (i.e.: confined space entry permits, safety audits, etc.);
- Accurately completes and submits daily work sheets for proper billing to customer;
- Trains and mentors Field Technicians;
- Manages safety performance and reporting;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned by management.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- A minimum of two (2) years of environmental/industrial/heavy construction field service and/or emergency response experience is required;
- A minimum of one (1) year of foreman or supervisory experience is required;
- Valid driver’s license and clean 3-year driving record is required;
- Valid Safety tickets are an asset (i.e. 40hr HAZWOPER, 10hr OSHA, CSE etc.)
- Ability and willingness to travel and to work on an on-call basis.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company. *CH #LICT1