Location: Deer Park, TX, United States
Date Posted: Jun 23, 2022
Category: Project Mgmt
Job ID: 112398
HPC Industrial Services is currently looking for a Field Project Manager to join our team. This position is responsible for providing complete, thorough, and professional health, safety, and environmental advice at various client sites. These positions will promote a positive safety culture and will anticipate and assess health and safety hazards.
About HPC Industiral Services
HPC Industrial Services, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HPC Industrial Services offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner always.
Serves as Project Manager for Environmental Construction group.
• Manages and oversees small to midsize, technically complex projects involving waste site cleanup and construction, building and equipment decontamination and demolition.
• Prepare proposals, including cost estimates and work scopes and schedules.
• Acts as an agent of business and is involved with developing relationships with key customers and understanding the customer issues.
• Provide guidance to subordinates in order to meet Remedial budget expectations.
• Takes lead on all credit and collections issues as it relates to work generated within the managed business units.
• Provides engineering and technical support to field service offices.
• Ability to provide timely, concise and relevant information to superiors and subordinates.
• Provides technical support for proposal preparation, project cost estimates and subcontractor selection and procurement.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
HPC Industrial Services and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.