This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Rockdale, TX, United States
Date Posted: Jun 25, 2022
Category: Operations & Logistics
Job ID: 112509
Plan, lead, organize and coordinate all duties associated with daily branch operations to include but not limited to improving operational efficiencies through effective utilization of equipment and scheduling of personnel. Interact with Sales Team and other support staff as well as Customer Contractor Manager to ensure customer expectations are met and/or exceeded.
* High School or GED equivalent with minimum 10 years industrial cleaning experience of which 5 have been served in a management capacity. Prefer BS degree or business discipline with minimum 5 years in a management capacity
Skills and experience:
* 5+ years industrial cleaning experience of which 2 have been served in a management capacity.
* Experience in the applicable utilization of standard/specialized industrial cleaning equipment.
* Ability to efficiently/effectively schedule equipment/personnel for daily maintenance/project work.
* Successfully resolve customer/employee complaints.
* Coordinates and manages group activities and interactions with other divisions
* Coordinates scheduling of personnel and project assignments
* Conducts and supervise staff meetings.
* Approves all accounts payable / accounts receivable for payment.
* Reviews monthly PNL statements and all applicable discrepancies.
* Performs revenue forecasting.
* QA/QC’s all specialist work.
* Oversees customer service responsibilities for office.
* Enforces or modifies work procedures as needed to ensure a safe and efficient work environment.
* Directly supervises employees including interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning, directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems in accordance with HydroChemPSC’s HR policies, practices, and procedures.
* Participates in developing, and reviews project proposal or plan, determining time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project
* Bids and/or assists in the bidding of industrial services projects.
* Assists in the planning and scheduling of projects.
* Reviews status reports and modifies schedules or plans as required.
* Prepares reports for management, client, or others.
* Confers with personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
* Coordinates project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
* Ensures customer receives cost effective services in accordance with contract provisions.
* Resolves billing issues to customer and company's satisfaction, and ensures safe execution of all services provided in accordance with HydroChemPSC safety policies, procedures, and practices.
* Primary liaison between customer and HydroChemPSC operations in resolving service issues
* Cultivates quality relationships laterally and above primary contact to retain clients.
* Supports customers during the implementation of contracts and throughout the relationship; seeking customer feedback; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and/or loyalty.
* Performs other duties as assigned. Working Environment:
* Office/field environment. Exposure to elements typically found in petrochemical, pulp, paper, power and refinery industry.