Our Seattle, WA location has an immediate opening for a full time Specialist, Branch Operations Support. This position manages support for Bulk Products & Services branches across the country and will be the primary contact for branch management, account managers and service representatives in need of support.
Why work for Clean Harbors/Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!;
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Manage calls and email requests from internal customers.
- Will develop working relationships with branch locations, as well as Regional and Divisional management.
- Work closely with service branches on order reconciliation and customer account maintenance
- Creating orders and communicating with service branches
- Account reconciliation projects, including credits and rebills
- Pulling invoice copies and other back up as requested
- Assisting Account Managers and branch personnel with product/service item management on accounts.
- Assisting service representatives in the field with handheld troubleshooting and order management
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors/Safety-Kleen?
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Previous experience in fast-paced internal/external customer service environment preferred;
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook preferred;
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task;
- Skilled and adaptable in team environments
- Strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.