Location: La Porte, TX, United States
Date Posted: May 19, 2022
Category: Operations Supervisors
Job ID: 111705
The Field Supervisor Industrial Services is responsible for the direction and supervision of assigned personnel and their activities in the field.
• Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
• Ensure job requirements (budget and schedule) are met.
• Proficient at a wide variety of assignments and can direct personnel in operational procedures to complete assignments.
• Successful execution of projects, keep jobs within budget and on time.
• Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• 10+ years experience in Industrial Services field services.
• 5+ Supervisory or management experience.
• Hydroblasting experience required.
• CDL required.
• Certifications in WHMIS, CSTS, Confined Space, Fall Arrest, H2S Alive, First Aid, TDG and Safety training.
• Requires speaking, listening, and acuity.
• Requires sitting, standing, grasping, and reaching.
Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Some positions also require a pre-hire medical exam. Must meet all work eligibility requirements. Environmentally-responsible business.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We offer competitive salaries and progressive benefits including health, dental, life insurance, 401K, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement and more. We offer a drug free work environment and require a pre-employment drug screen. All Applicants are subject to pre-employment security background checks, and some positions may require pre-employment physical fitness for duty tests.