Operations Management/Field Services Coordinator for Vapor Control Operations
The Operations Manager/Field Services Coordinator for the vapor control service line is a key role to preparing crews for project execution and coordinating day to day field activities. The Vapor Control Operations Manager/Field Services Coordinator woks with Field Project Managers and Field Supervisors to assure that all field operations are executed to the highest safety and quality standards.
- Must have strong leadership skills and strong organizational skills
- Must have the ability to coordinate crews efficiently and effectively using good listening skills, motivating skills and communication skills. Must be able to communicate efficiently with employees, clients and venders
- Must have critical thinking skills and be able to analyze situations and make decisions geared towards the best interest of the service lines and the Company.
- Must have the ability to resolve conflicts as they arise between employees and set policies and guidelines for how to complete task without reoccurring errors
- Must have the able to use computer skills and a variety of communications tools to direct team members and field operators.
- Must have the ability to assist with budget development and assist with managing the service line P&L
- Must be fluent in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook), MS Teams, Corporate data entry
- Day to day dispatch of vapor control service line crews (30 to 50 field staff) (Electronic Force Reporting)
- Coordinate day to day staffing to optimize number of available crews for projects while maintain highest service standards.
- Coordinate day to day project status update to proactively resolve potential field issues
- Review vapor control operations log and schedule project kick-off meeting with Vapor Control Project Managers and/or Supervisors, Operations Coordinator, Sales Managers and Admin Staff.
- Coordinate the implementation and utilization of the following project management tools
- Proposal review
- Environmental project matrix
- Project load out sheets
- JLA selection and utilization
- LPO scheduling and data entry. (May from time to time need to assist with LPO feedback sessions)
- NLI/LI and Stop Work reporting and shared learning within the service line
- Must participate in monthly LPS Stewardship Meeting and conduct 2 LPS Quick Tool Assessments per month
- Equipment malfunctioning reporting
- Assist with the interviewing and hiring of field operators and technicians
- Assist Admin team with payroll reconciliation, accounts payable and accounts receivable