Clean Harbors Fort McMurray, AB (98K4 – Albian) is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join their safety conscious team! This individual will be responsible for ensureing materials and equipment are organized to meet the job requirements, including being responsible for customer relations and interactions on the assigned jobs.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive salary!
- On site in Fort McMurray - Flexible Rotation
- Flights provided from Edmonton or Calgary;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Providing quotes for jobs to clients with a team of project managers;
- Ensures employees are trained in all SOP’s for Dewatering, High-Pressure and Sandblasting activities;
- Monitoring compliance of employees in the field at all times;
- Conduct field evaluations for employees and creating reports for operations;
- Responsible for providing outstanding customer relations and contact during pre-job, during the job and post job including obtaining job specific instructions, feedback on progress and satisfaction, determining and responding to any changes to scope or direction from customer;
- Organizing and controlling the distribution of materials and manpower required for the job;
- Monitor and oversee the performance of 3rd party vendors;
- Other duties as assigned.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field;
- Knowledge of scoping and pricing field service work;
- Knowledge of Federal, Provincial and Local environmental regulations as well as Clean Harbors policies and procedures;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to understand, resolve/address issues strategically;
- Strong customer management, leadership and supervisory skills.
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.