The Remediation Services Business Development Manager (internally known as Sales Representative) has direct responsibility for the profitable revenue growth throughout the designated areas of coverage and responsibility for the Remediation, Waste Projects, and Carbon Technology line of businesses. This role reports to the District Sales Manager.
We offer a competitive salary & benefits package with potential relocation expenses included.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner
- Revenue growth for the particular line of business as assigned within the assigned region or territory
- Revenue growth must meet Company targets and must be consistent from year to year. Meet and exceed the outside revenue expectations on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Have Account ownership and designated revenue responsibility in assigned accounts; manage targeted E&C accounts in respective district coverage; maintain and grow client relationships, including follow up, support, problem solving, technical, regulatory and service recommendations
- Conduct seminars, webinars, lunch and learns, customer visits to promote and grow Waste Projects, Remediation Services, and Carbon Technology sales pipeline and revenue
- Act as the “Subject Matter Expert” and the go-to person for Waste Projects, Remediation Services, and Carbon Technology
- Participate in Business Development Meetings and Regional Sales Meetings to maximize communication to local Specialists and Account Managers regarding technical expertise, LOB/enhancements, value proposition, and competitor updates as needed
- Work with the Projects Product Line Management in formulating, developing and implementing market strategies, market penetration and business goals and objectives for their assigned lines of business
- Provide technical expertise with regards to planning & execution of Projects lines of business
- Collaborate with Clean Harbors Waste Projects, Remediation Services, and Carbon Technology Operations Team
- Utilize CRM system (Salesforce) to document activities and call reports; build sales opportunity funnel and pipeline
- Maintain company/contact information and document all sales calls, customer visits and business opportunities
- Establish and maintain a comprehensive client base, including; network prospects and cold calling
- Conduct contractual and service delivery negotiations with perspective and established clients on a continual basis
- Collect competitor information to be reported at weekly sales meetings
- Address billing concerns; administer collections on outstanding payments with respect to delinquent accounts
- Prepare detailed sales, new client and activity reports; also, to be communicated to the VP Sales and Sales Team at the weekly Sales meeting
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- A Bachelor’s degree in environmental science, engineering or related technical field is preferred, with an MBA or other advanced degree ideal.
- 5+ years of calling on E&C accounts or experience in waste projects, remediation services, and carbon technologies.
- Hands-on, immersed into the details, roll up your sleeves, collaborative
- Proactive, customer services oriented, experience working with long-term customers
- Ability to present technical subject matter in person or virtually
- Good industry and company knowledge, strong selling and negotiation skills
- Good communication, leadership and team building, operational improvements and delivery
- Strong business analysis skills combined with the ability to exercise sound judgment and initiative
- Collaborative team player, superior leadership and interpersonal skills, ability to influence others in matrix organization
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communications skills;
- Industry professional, versed in diplomacy and ability to interact with various personality types
- Contract, Proposal and document management experience
- Flexible and adaptive to changing environment;
- Strong work ethic with an ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- Actively participates in industry associations and related social functions;
- Ability to travel 30%+ including overnights.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.