This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Winston Salem, NC, United States
Date Posted: Jun 27, 2022
Category: General Management
Job ID: 112161
Clean Harbors in Winston Salem, NC is looking for an Insite Project Manager to join the team. The InSite Project Manager will travel to Hospitals throughout Winston Salem collecting medical waste from each hospital and depositing the materials to their proper storage area and preparing materials for shipping. You will be responsible for proper packing and offloading materials to a Clean Harbors facility. Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle are required. Outstanding customer service is a must. This is a great opportunity for a Gig driver seeking a solid career opportunity. (we offer milage reimbursement)
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and always preforming work in a safe manner
• Interacting with customers in a friendly and professional manner
• Making pickups of hazardous waste throughout the customers main and satellite locations
• Performing physical labor duties (ie. Moving various hazardous and non-hazardous waste)
• Entering waste pickups into a spreadsheet
• HS Diploma or equivalent
• Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle required - will be reimbursed for mileage
• RCRA / DOT experience is preferred
• Ability to interact with customers and represent Clean Harbors in a professional manner
• Ability to wear all required (PPE) personal protective equipment at all designated times
• Requires sitting, standing, walking, puling and/or pushing, stooping, and lifting
• Basic computer skills
• Attention to Detail
• Able to handle multiple tasks
Why work for Clean Harbors?
• Health and Safety is our #1 priority. We live it 3-6-5!
• Competitive hourly wages
• Mileage reimbursement
• Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
• Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
• Positive and safe work environments
• Opportunities for growth and development
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483