Field Service Administrator - Sparks, NV
Location: Sparks, NV, United States
Date Posted: May 13, 2022
Job ID: 112271
Clean Harbors is currently seeking a Field Service Administrator in Sparks, NV! As a Field Service Administrator, known internally as a Field Service Representative you will be responsible for the support of the field office handling all branch related accounts and administrative obligations.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Identify questionable quoted disposal, transportation, labor or material rates and present to the General Manager before quote is released;
- Monitor worksheets for accuracy and completion prior to entry;
- Create paperwork for all scheduled jobs and ensure accuracy prior to use on-site or in the field;
- Add profiled waste to all orders prior to pick up and ensure profiles are properly priced via the quote or contract;
- Create appropriate job related purchase orders;
- Assure daily billing of the business with expectation that billing is accomplished each day and is consistent each week and respond in a timely manner to all billing issues/questions on unbilled reports;
- Review open sales orders and closes where appropriate;
- Complete and submit short pay and credit rebill requests;
- Set up new customers that result from incoming service requests and ensure customer information is accurately input;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
- High school diploma or equivalent required;
- 2+ years of administrative experience required;
- Proficiency in Windows based applications required;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us. We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.