***** Generous Sign On Bonus *****
Clean Harbors is seeking a Vehicle Mechanic for our hub in Stockton, CA.
As Vehicle Mechanic, You will be responsible for conducting routine maintenance and repair on our company fleet, which includes both heavy and light duty vehicles. Day to day consist of working on drive lines, transmissions, suspensions, clutches, air brakes, and any other maintenance needed.
Must be proficient in DOT Inspection and Preventative Maintenance.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly Pay; Time & 1/2 after 40hr)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks and inspections on company vehicles and equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment and vehicles
- Safely operates gauges, forklifts, shunt truck, torches, grinders, and various hand and power tools
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- At least one year experience preferred with light to heavy duty maintenance and repair
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent
- Computer experience is a plus
- Ability to work well in team environment
- Must have own tools
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.*CH *SK