Clean Harbors is looking for a Director of Analytics and Insights to join their safety conscious team! The Director will lead the company's overall analytical direction for pricing and lines of business management. This position will deliver insights from our analysis to drive company strategies and margin improvement in addition to assisting in analysis of opportunities as well as our performance/trends of launched/existing business. The Director will also assist Finance and the Executive Team in analyzing key business statistics.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Assure key tools and reports are working properly. Power BI for the Customer Engagement Managers, KPP Margin reports, Bulk Margin reports etc. Master the logic behind the reports. Resolve outliers;
- Respond to Service Now tickets and questions on all margin and profitability tools. Be a resource to the finance team on how data is structured and how reports can be better written;
- Manage the design, approach and implementation of analytics, reporting and other data/information for key stakeholders across the company. Chair monthly meetings of analysts across the company to drive new ideas and better use of various tools;
- Innovate efficient tools and create solutions to report on and manage complex/large datasets (churn data, profitability reporting). Deliver insights/recommendations to business problems;
- Participate in key stakeholder (marketing) meetings and develop strategies to address business problems as well as define new business strategies (e.g. transportation costing for SKE);
- Become proficient in understanding the company's LOB and which key data is needed to drive the business. Continually re-assess as business changes;
- Participate with and become a key confidant with the company's MIS/IT teams. Assure all tools integrate seamlessly with company systems (speed, use with mobile products etc.);
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bahelor's Degree in Business Analytics/Data Science required. Master's Degree preferred;
- 5+ years of relevant experience;
- High problem solving skills;
- Knowledge of MIS systems and databases;
- Experience with common reporting tools;
- Proficient at writing SQL and able to troubleshoot code used in WIN;
- Multi-task oriented and ability to work under pressure.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.