The Inventory Coordinator is responsible for supervising and coordinating a perpetual inventory record of material, supplies, and other general stock items; does related warehouse duties as described. Inventory Coordinator for 191 Branches, 14 Shops and 2572 assets. Coordinator will be responsible for over $522K worth of inventory
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner always.
- Supervises and coordinates the appropriate processing of purchase requisitions, receiving, reports, inventory requisitions applicable to items maintained and item cost analysis.
- Implements our Inventory Management System and becomes the expert with regard to Inventory management.
- Carry out shipping and receiving duties in accordance with policy.
- Layout warehouse in a productive, logical manner and maintain it in the same manner.
- Works with Maintenance Manager and Maintenance personnel to ensure that critical stock items and maintenance supplies are maintained within acceptable stocking levels.
- Publish Policies and Procedures according to the guidelines set forth by management.
- Manage repair orders and requests for parts in a timely manner which means every item request is logged-in and/or reviewed on a daily basis.
- Supervises and coordinates the taking of periodic physical Inventories; prepares reports of inventory balance, shortages, and other financial data as required.
- Ensure the purchase of materials and services are performed as required and consistent with policies and approval levels.
- Pursue preferred supplier agreements and contracts; Correspond with vendors concerning pricing and merchandise ordered.
- Follow all HSE policies that pertain to the shop.
- Research new and innovative ways to incorporate other branches of Clean Harbors into the Regionalized maintenance departments.
- Will use other computer applications such as spreadsheets, word processing, email and database software and performance of assigned work.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required. A degree or specialized training preferred.
- 1+ years inventory experience required.
- Strong understanding of the function of Inventory Management
- Articulates and writes in a clear, concise and effective manner.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Products (Outlook, Excel, Navision).
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Demonstrates strong initiative and judgment.
- Some accounting skills preferred.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.