Clean Harbors is looking to hire a self-motivated Account Manager that will hunt new business while maintaining current accounts. The individual is responsible for initiating sales in the region with a focus on new accounts, driving leads, and growing underpenetrated accounts. While working in conjunction various departments, the manager will product insight to our clientele regarding essential lines of business.
Territory: New Jersey, Philadelphia, and Delaware
Work from home when not visiting customers. Branch is located 15 mintues south from Philadelphia Airport.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business, which link back to Clean Harbors/Clean Harbor solutions;
- Research prospective organizations to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to;
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for Clean Harbors’s solutions within their organization;
- Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level challenges;
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans for Corporate Accounts to support the Company in achieving profitable revenue growth (e.g., detailed revenue potential estimates for all sites, analysis of decision process and key players, weekly plans for activity and revenue growth for each account);
- Deepen existing business relationships by continuing to increase account satisfaction with ownership of contractual service requirements, follow up with service delivery and deliver ever improving customer service;
- Successfully propose, negotiate, and close profitable revenue opportunities at existing and new account locations by leveraging strong relationships with senior environmental and operations executives;
- Effectively communicate the account strategy to the marketing team, field sales organization and all relevant internal stakeholders;
- Provide leadership to internal organization by partnering with and adding direction, training and coaching to line management and field sales and service team to ensure that goals are attained;
- Evaluate customer needs, understand market drivers and forces, and ensure appropriate service/product delivery and pricing;
- Understand account profitability, value, and potential to develop strategy to maximize profit and increase market share;
- Seek out and develop additional SK Corporate Accounts using detailed target analysis templates;
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred with a preference toward those in Sales, Marketing, Business, or related fields;
- Track record of developing and executing sales strategy; target customer selection, sales processes, account development and multi tiered relationship building;
- Experience in B2B markets;
- Ability to influence and cultivate strong internal relationships and develop sales support resources
- Experience in complex selling and commercial sales processes
- A producer with a verifiable track record of identifying, creating, and closing deals, and ultimately building a business.
- At least 5-7+ years in sales and/or sales management for a large distributed, service-focused sales organization;
- Proficient in oral and written communications;
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word and Excel;
- Proficient in WebEx presentations;
- Proficient in Salesforce.com or similar CRM application;
- Self-starter and autonomous goal achiever that can also works well in a team;
- Strategic and conceptual selling expert;
- Analytical skills and project planning/management experience;
- Comfortable working in a matrixed multi-national environment;
- A strategic thinker – able to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) and influence all C suite buyers;
- Strong executive presence, polish, and political savvy;
- Communicate complex concepts in a compelling, concise, and creative way;
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with channels, partners, and clients;
- Mature in executive acumen;
- Tireless, high-energy professional with a bold and innovative flair;
- Substantial depth and breadth of applied judgment;
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.