The Field Administrative Manager is responsible for supporting the General Manager and other branch personnel with day-to-day administrative functions located in Ashland, KY.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Matches daily worksheets with original quotation and communicating any and all changes to the General Manager
- Performs daily worksheet entry and scanning
- Payroll and timecard reconciliation
- Creates sales orders for customer service requests
- Create paperwork for all scheduled jobs and ensure accuracy prior to use on-site or in the field
- Adds profiled waste to all orders prior to pick-up and ensure profiles are properly priced via the quote or contract
- Creates appropriate job-related purchase orders
- Assures daily billing of the business with expectation that billing is accomplished each day and is consistent each week and respond in a timely manner to all billing issues/questions on unbilled reports
- Other duties as required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
- High School diploma or equivalency
- Previous experience in an administrative financial related role (invoicing, A/R, A/P, Payroll, credit re-bills, unbilled collection)
- Educational background in an Environmental Science related field is an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and related programs
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.