As a Maintenance Warehouse Worker you will be responsible for performing shipping, receiving, inventory, and other duties within the facility's parts warehouse. We are looking for a safety-oriented and reliable individual to join our team in Kimball, NE!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- 401-K plus Company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Physically receive items (inventory and non-inventory) from carriers
- Verify and sign paperwork as needed
- Inspect contents/items to ensure no damage
- Verify packing lists against actual receipt, part numbers and quantities
- Forward packing lists to Purchasing Clerk for processing
- Process items for outbound shipments to suppliers for returns or repairs
- Prepare/request shipping documentation for outbound shipments
- When needed, load pallet(s) for carrier
- Label/Mark inventory items with FMX item IDs
- Put away inventory items in proper storage locations
- Operate PS/FAM inventory software
- Maintain inventory in organized manner
- Inspect product and material handling equipment for damages
- Assist in inventory cycle counts as directed by area Supervisor
- Assist area Supervisor in maintaining inventory accuracy
- Assist Purchasing Clerk in inventory and ordering management
- Operate forklift
- Maintain warehouse work area, including east staging, laydown, and annex areas in neat, clean and orderly appearance
- Assist other departments and individuals as needed to find parts located within warehouse areas
- Travel to local suppliers to pick up parts upon direction of Maintenance Manager or area Supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to operate forklift
- Ability to work under adverse conditions (cold/heat)
- An excellent committment to Health & Safety
- Accountability and punctuality
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We appreciate all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team. Only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.*CH