The Vehicle Maintenance Administrator (Internship) is responsible for the daily input of vendor invoices, Asset Inspection paperwork and credit card payments into the maintenance system, including entering and tracking preventative maintenance and required inspections on a daily basis, setting up and maintaining vehicle files in accordance with Department of Transportation regulations.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Review and enter National Account Vendor repair order invoices daily, including checks for error in-parts, labor hours, and equipment information, verifying and controlling proper flow of paperwork
- Maintain assigned National Vendor accounts, including disputing invoices in a timely manner and reviewing account statements to ensure that the accounts do not go past due.
- review and enter Regional vendor repair order invoices daily from a shared queue inbox, including checks for error in-parts, labor hours, and equipment information, verifying and controlling proper flow of paperwork.
- Review Regional vendor statements to ensure that accounts do not go past due.
- Verify and upload vehicle DOT, PM, and Tank Inspections against the proper asset files.
- Reconcile credit card transactions for all Maintenance personnel and management in a timely manner.
- Create, manage, and receive all non-job-related purchase orders pertaining to preventative maintenance and ins
- Respond to vendor inquiries regarding disputes and payment status inquiries in a timely manner.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma required, Associate’s or bachelor’s preferred
- 1+ years billing or related work experience
- Strong time management and customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong math skills and basic accounting knowledge
- Strong PC skill including Word and Excel
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Possess and utilize problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate ability to assess priorities and operate in a flexible manner to meet dynamic needs and high-volume productivity standards.
- Ability to use independent judgment when reviewing orders and work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced team environment. Works with audit team to correct errors and resolve problems.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.