HydroChemPSC is looking for a Crew Leader - Cut, Isolation & Test to join their safety conscious team! The CIT Crew Leader is responsible for the supervision and safe installation Isolation Tools to ensure a proper isolation where the lines cannot be purged free of all gas vapors. A succesful Crew Leader will supervise the crew and perform localized hydrostatic testing and partial system hydrostatic testing to ensure the integrity of welded connections.
HydroChemPSC, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
· Maintains a safe, secure and healthy environment by adhering to Company/Customer safety standards and practices and to legal regulations, alerting others regarding potential hazards or concern
· Performs all duties as assigned and adheres to and in strict accordance with HPC Policies, Practices, and procedures.
· Identifies circumstances that necessitate the use of proper safety procedures and equipment.
· Performs isolation and hydrostatic weld testing services on client work sites performing any of any of the following duties: Walk down of lines: Pipe preparation; Isolation plug maintenance;Grip tight isolation plug maintenance; Double block & bleed isolation; Double block & bleed isolation with bake out; Double block & bleed isolation with nitrogen purge; Double block & bleed isolation with grip tight; Double block & bleed isolation weld tests; High lift weld tests; Plain end / partial system tests; Reverse Tests; Nozzle Tests
· Instructs, provides feedback and directs and assists crew in performance of job duties to complete work in accordance with client requirements and Company policies, practices and procedures. Enforces Company employee policies and may remove employee from job when required.
· May schedule job and crews.
· May dispatch crews based on calls received on nights and weekends.
· Reads work order and ensures all required equipment is available and operational prior to starting job.
· Inspects equipment and general work area prior to starting any job. Corrects deficiencies that may cause accidents, injuries, lost productivity or harm to equipment or that are inconsistent with client’s requirements.
· Informs client as required regarding job status and client requirements.
· Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment when required.
· Completes all appropriate paperwork including service receipts, and submits to designated management.
· Trains Technicians and Operators on-the-job in equipment operation, service line processes and necessary paperwork.
· Operates all necessary equipment in service line in accordance with operation training and safety procedures.
· Perform all other dutoes assigned
· Field duties require indoor and outdoor work in a plant atmosphere
· Must be able to wear safety equipment as required by the safety department for personal protection
· Required to travel out of town
Skills and experience:
· Five (5) years of industry relate experience preferred.
· Military service with mechanical, instrument, or electrical training helpful
· Interstate Travel is required
· High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
· Technical school or relevant training preferred
HydroChemPSC and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.