The Pricing Manager FS/IS, reporting to the Director of Pricing Management is responsible for providing accurate and strategic pricing deliverables to internal resources including Sales, Field Operations, Proposal Management and Senior Management. Focused primarily on the Field Service and Industrial Service lines of business, the Pricing Manager is an expert on system quotes and resources, margin analysis and overall price function using Clean Harbors systems and protocols. The Pricing Manager provides feedback to the sales and marketing management team on ways to align price offerings with market price and assists front line and corporate managers with pricing / quoting options and formats.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Respond to requests for pricing from Field Service and Industrial Service group personnel for LEM pricing, recovery fee and surcharge input, unique rate buildup and for general pricing guidance.
- Respond to business analysts/price improvement team for pricing guidance in evaluating expiring contracts/quotes and strategies for increasing revenue and margin across product lines.
- Work with Proposal team personnel, local operations management and other teams to provide accurate cost buildups, margin analysis and market price input. Drive consensus on pricing strategies and ensure accurate capture of pricing in quotes and contracts.
- Participate on bid calls and take the lead on developing appropriate pricing deliverables.
- Continual daily review of the Quote Workbench to ensure speed of service to customers. Review disposal tasks on FS/ IS quotes and approve or re-direct to disposal specialists as needed. Ensure that those with pricing rights know their roles and responsibilities, and how to improve profitability as well as wins.
- Act as a back-up to general managers for approving branch level quotes. Provide constructive criticism and feedback to the people doing the quotes, and provide training on quote systems, profit reports and new tools.
- Maintain and update the component code database. Set up new codes when required, making sure to follow established protocol. Trouble shoot issues and provide system support to field users.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business Management preferred, High School diploma or equivalent required;
- Excellent knowledge of CHES WinWeb system
- Excellent organizational skills, decisiveness and initiative
- Excellent writing, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.