Clean Harbors in Norwell, MA is looking for an experienced Integration Architect to join our Technology team in delivering our version of a digital ecosystem that comprises of both cloud and on-prem software. If you are highly motivated, team oriented, and committed to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and delivering quality integration services, this is the position for you.
As part of the CleanharborsArchitecture team, you will build and maintain point to point data pipelines between business applications following enterprise standards. You will guide and participate in our multi-year migration of HR and Finance systems to the Oracle cloud. You will work closely with Product Owners to see the timely and reliable delivery of data across Cleanharbors Financial, Operations, Transportation, Planning and GIS systems.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Pay for you to obtain your CDL
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Build and maintain software integrations using the integration platform across various systems within the company
- Monitor and optimize integrations for optimal performance and reliability
- Translate functional business requirements into technical specifications and serve as translator between functional and technical experts
- Collaborate with different teams to understand business requirements and facilitate technical design solutions
- Strong ability to demonstrate the initiative to learn our business, provide accurate work estimates and meet delivery deadlines within our release cycles
- Able to work autonomously and in a dynamic team environment
- Build integration data pipelines
- Work with Azure, Oracle OIC and other frameworks
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, information systems or related field, or equivalent education, training and / or experience.
- A minimum of 5+ years of data engineering, ETL, ESB and/or data warehouse development
- Experience with coding/scripting technologies (Java script, C#, JSON, XML, PowerShell)
- Technical expertise and experience both SQL (MS SQL Server, Oracle) and NOSQL databases
- Experience with web-based APIs and microservices (e.g., REST, SOAP)
- Hands on experience with cloud technologies including IaaS and PaaS (AWS, Microsoft Automate, DevOps, AZURE)
- Experience with Oracle OIC is an added plus
- Strong understanding of integration patterns and management approaches
- Working knowledge of ITIL/ITSM principles and practices
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, to all levels of technical and non-technical owners
- Ability to support a collaborative atmosphere by actively soliciting input from others and promote an environment where all team members feel comfortable sharing and discussing their ideas and where the opinions of others are respected
- Experience conducting business process analysis and end user operational support
- Demonstrated experience in either leading or participating in key enterprise integration projects
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.