Clean Harbors Norwell, MA is looking for an Inside Sales Manager. The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for leading a team that identifies and generates business opportunities; research and analyze the assigned market territory; develop strategies; cultivate sales leads; sell to small and medium sized customers in order to exceed targeted revenue goals.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Drive product sales by developing, identifying, and securing all relevant direct sales opportunities;
- Lead the Business-to-business solution sales to exceed quota within their target accounts and market via outbound telephone activity;
- Selection, training and development of Inside Sales team;
- Generate market interest and closes sales by executing activities such as projects, surveys and campaigns;
- Work closely with field sales on opportunities that do not fit field sales criteria;
- Track and identify market competition pricing and services;
- Engage in other sales-related duties as needed;
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills, ability to create and execute a sales business plan;
- Team building skills, candidate will have to build the team, train and develop the team;
- Demonstrated ability to attract new customers;
- Ability to think strategically and make sound business decisions;
- Computer skills and familiarity with common CRM and sales-related business software;
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor's degree preferred;
- 3+ years of related work experience;
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.