The Opportunity - $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!
Our Corpus Christi, Texas location is looking for a Mobile Vehicle Mechanic to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the performance of tasks associated with routine maintenance, inspection, and repairing of all Clean Harbors vehicles at branch locations in the Greater Houston region.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Correct all equipment deficiencies and perform preventative maintenance on company owned equipment as prescribed by management;
- Assures that all equipment is properly secured prior to work/repairs, i.e. chock blocks, and jack stands;
- Completes and submits all associated paperwork as required for tracking PM schedules;
- Perform compliance and safety inspections on company equipment and property as required by management;
- Coordinate parts for mobile repair unit;
- Maintenance of all general repair equipment, and shop tools.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 1 + years of diesel truck repair experience preferred;
- Valid driver's license required, CDL license preferred;
- Air Brake Certification or at least 1 year of hands on Air Brake work experience is strongly preferred;
- Proven Heavy Duty Technician experience;
- Certifications in related fields preferred (Freightliner, Sterling, Western Star, Detroit Diesel, Cummins, Allison, CAT, Eaton Fuller);
- Experience in engines, chassis, drive-line, hydraulic systems, air brakes, A/C systems, electronic systems preferred.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.careers.cleanharbors.com
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company. *CH