Location: Stockton, CA, United States
Date Posted: Apr 20, 2022
Job ID: 110625
The Field Administration Manager oversees and manages the administrative operations of the service center and its spoke offices. To provide the General Manager with a support function that improves the overall quality of the “back office” business.
• Assure daily billing of the business with expectation that billing is accomplished each and everyday, that billing is consistent each and every week.
• Works closely with central billing in resolving questions in a timely and accurate manner. Is the owner of the ready-to-bill flash report.
• Assure timely mailing of printed invoice.
• Assure accurate completion of the month-end Unbilled Revenue spreadsheet.
• Monitor worksheets for completion according to guidelines.
• Assure that scanning of worksheets and documents are done daily and in a timely fashion. Scans daily documents daily by 9:00 a.m.
• Work with MIS in resolving system and hardware issues.
• Worksclosely with Order Management in cutting quality sales orders.
• Resolve and assure payment of collection issues. Responds to collectors requests for information, updates BEACON, involved in weekly collections calls.
• Assure any and all short pay and credit/rebills are issued in a timely manner.
• Review worksheets for payroll purposes. Assures proper documentation of personnel hours, questions shoptime and unbillable time, etc.
• Manage payroll reconciliation.
• Work closely with Collectors and Regional Finance Manager in assuring proper extension of credit to customers.
• Update BEACON with credit limit recommendation.
• Maintain petty cash fund-processes paperwork and documentation including signatures, receipts, etc. Assuresthat proper procedures are followed. Minimize usage unless absolutely necessary.
• Assure expenses are included on job worksheet.
• Assure that purchase orders are cut and in place.
• Review job folders for accuracy and proper month end accruals.
• Voucher PO related vendor invoices.
• Assure proper set-up and usage of both primary and secondary vendors.
• Resolve vendors issues including but not limited to copies of vendor invoice, customer service, vendor payment, etc.
• Purchase all supplies as it related to office equipment needs. Involved in operation and maintenance of system hardware including copiers and scanners.
• Assist General Manager in the hiring process by reviewing applications, setting up screening candidates and interviews. Setting up new hire paperwork, drug screen, physical. Manages personnel folder and making arrangements for initial training. Leave of absence, exit paperwork, tracks attendance, personnel and sick time, etc.
• High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelors in Business or related discipline preferred.
• 3+ years industry experience
• Proficient in Windows based applications
• Strong communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Able to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to perform multiple tasks
• Ability to work as a team and to take direction
• Knowledge of systems
• Always requires sitting, acuity, speaking and listening
• Frequently requires standing, grasping and reaching
• Occasionally requires walking, stooping and crouching
• May occasionally require lifting, pulling and/or pushing or carrying up to 10 lbs.
Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Some positions also require a pre-hire medical exam. Must meet all work eligibility requirements. Environmentally-responsible business.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.