Clean Harbors is looking for a Program Manager to join their safety conscious team! The Program Manager is responsible to grow, maintain, and coordinate existing programs within an assigned Region.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ensure drivers meet federal and Company regulations/policies;
- Minimize supply expenses, and maintain a minimum/maximum supply inventory;
- Schedule all jobs with appropriate field personnel, equipment and materials;
- Review of all job folders prior to job execution for thoroughness;
- Following job execution review folders for field notes and completion;
- Identify health and safety/compliance requirements for each job;
- Understand expected job profitability;
- Maintain transportation permits to ensure compliance;
- Ensure vehicle inspection reports are properly completed daily;
- Conduct interviews, performance evaluations, and disciplinary proceedings;
- Develop career path goals and objectives for team members;
- Develop training schedules for team members and adhere to all training guidelines and deadlines;
- Reconcile payroll;
- Preform other duties and tasks assigned by management.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 2+ years of transportation industry experience required;
- Leadership and supervisory skills preferred;
- Knowledge of equipment, environmental regulations/statues, safety and compliance preferred;
- Manifest, placard, and federal regulations knowledge preferred;
- Strong Computer skills required.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.