Clean Harbors of Caseyville, IL is searching for a Class A Truck Driver to join our Bulk Products Services team! Drivers will operate a tractor and tank trailer of up to 80,000 pounds to haul waste oil, oily water or antifreeze to rail yards and company terminals. You will utilize a pump to load and unload materials, ensuring all DOT and safety guidelines are met and regularly inspecting brakes, tires, and other mechanical functions to ensure safe operating conditions.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly; Time & ½ after 40hr)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Operate commercial trucks and pumps to load and unload
- Proper placarding of vehicles to meet Company and DOT requirements/regulations
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL or the foreign equivalent of a Commercial Driver's License
- 1 year of driving experience
- Must meet all the qualification requirements of, and not be disqualified under, FMCSR Parts 383 and 391
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- No more than 1 serious violation in the past 12 months; and no more than 3 moving violations in the past 24 months
- No drug/alcohol related or reckless driving motor vehicle convictions
- No license suspension or convictions for driving on a suspended license in the past 3 years
- No positive drug/alcohol tests (or refusals) within the last 5 years
- No at fault, preventable accidents related to the job or criminal charges/convictions related to the job
- Must pass functional capacity assessment