The Asset Management Coordinator is responsible for setting up each area of our 500+ facilities for inspection purposes. They develop configurable inspection forms to be used on iPads and iPhones for use out in the field.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Will setup individual assets / equipment within each facility, then establish preventative maintenance rules that will be executed through our repair order system
- Will gather Blueprints of every site and load into our facility asset management system
- Will track and log the list of capabilities that every site has and record information into WIN.
- Gather and setup all facility assets into our FAM system, setup new asset categories and types as needed.
- Link assets to the correct areas where they are physically located at the site.
- Create Preventative Maintenance inspection rules for each in win web. i.e. generator oil change every 120 days
- Develop and create configurable inspection forms for use out in the field.
- Train system users as required
- Input system data as required
- Develop training documents for the various user groups that will utilize our facility management system
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business- preferably Facility Engineering Degree;
- Ability to identify different types of pumps in facilities, equipment categories, basic understanding of engineering process.
- 1+ years of general database management.
- Parts inventory management with specific OEM suppliers or truck or equipment repair facilities.
- Excellent knowledge of the methods used in keeping records of purchases, receipts and maintaining general supplies;
- Proficient with a computerized inventory control system,
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions;
- Good organizational skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to work under little supervision
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.