Clean Harbors is looking for a Vice President of Sales to join their safety conscious team! The VP of Sales is responsible for growing and maintaining revenue and EBITDA of existing Corporate and Enterprise accounts (through CAMs) and of new or underpenetrated accounts; ultimately responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with customers at the corporate level and cross selling all lines of business.
Position can sit anywhere within the United States.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Promote revenue and margin growth by leading regional growth across corporate sales through Sales leadership and Corporate Account Managers (CAMs);
- Deliver growth in new and underpenetrated customers through Sales leadership, support sales efforts of important accounts in North American territory; take the role of "Sponsor" in supporting CAMs with Enterprise Accounts;
- Understand market and competitor activity and respond accordingly;
- Develop marketing, channel and partner programs;
- Monitor progress in sales and P&L goals;
- Develop talent; identify, recruit and retain talent across regional sales organization;
- Manage and monitor performance of and coach direct reports;
- Uphold and role-model corporate values;
- Lead weekly performance management meetings with direct reports
- Ensure customer satisfaction; promote communications and coordination between operations and customer service to deliver exceptional service to CAM accounts;
- Handle conflicts and troubleshoot with CAM accounts (if requested); support contract and relationship management;
- Support collection of invoiced revenue for CAM accounts;
- Complete Revenue and Receivable Report for CAM accounts.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Willing to travel away from home up to 30%;
- 10+ years of experience in a previous management role;
- 10+ years of experience in a sales role required;
- Ability to give direction on how to develop and execute account plans; prioritize accounts based on key factors;
- Ability to use sophisticated numerical analyses to drive decision making;
- Industry and company knowledge, selling and negotiation, relationship building;
- Communication, accountability for completing job responsibilities/objectives; lead sub-groups.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.